I am a licensed professional counselor in a full-time private practice. Years of experience working with adolescence and adults in Neuroptimal Neurofeedback, individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy have afforded me the ability to establish a soothing atmoshpere that is conducive to the clients' well-being.
I have office hours Sundays through Thursdays. My practice is in-network with many (but not all) managed care and preferred provider health plans. Please check with the billing department if you have questions.
I use Neuropitimal Neurofeedback in addition to client-centered cognitive behavioral therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Optimalize brain functioning
- Depression and suicidal feelings
- Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
- Drug and alcohol addictions
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Psychotic disorders such as bipolar illness and schizophrenia